`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
press plates

press plates
This guy on ebay is selling press plates but they all are the same color. I've done a search for them in the price guide and I'm unable to find them. I'm assuming they are fake considering my findings and the guy is claiming he's from Taiwan. What are your thoughts?

http://shop.ebay.com/nancy1016jasper/m.h...4340.l2562

On a side note I received my card shipment from back home and will be scanning some trades in very soon. If you see anything in my trade send me an offer. Thanks.
[Image: nolan_display_image.jpg]
BRING BACK DONRUSS!

RE: press plates
I could be wrong, but I do not think these were found in packs.

A lot of fleer plates were sold in bulk and liquidated after they stopped making cards.

They are probably legit, but will not have the sticker on the back like you get from the Topps plates these days because they were not inserted into packs.
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

i have a jeter plate from 2000 that i bought off the bay that i was told was a 1/1 and was unhappy when it had no sticker on the back and i couldnt find info about it anywhere. just be careful, you know?

I have a few of these from Pacific brands and I was told the same thing. They were bought in lots after Pacific quit making cards. They were never in packs. I think they are legit as well but they will not show up in Beckett due to the fact they were never in packs. They likely will only go for $5-20 depending on the player. If your a collector of a player I would grab one as long as the guys feedback is good enough. Just my thoughts.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html