`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 A & G Code Card with n/a value?

2011 A & G Code Card with n/a value?
Why would there be an n/a value for a common A&G code card? I pulled a #93 Evan Lysacek code card and went to add it to my collection and was surprised to see "n/a" for value. That is normally reserved for scarce cards and it has me wondering...

[Image: 2011ToppsAllenandGinter93LysacekCodeCard.jpg]
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

RE: 2011 A & G Code Card with n/a value?
That's just it. It doesn't say "Buy Pricing" indicating that you need to buy an additional pricing guide. It just says "n/a"...Just like any other scarce baseball card. It's not the first time I've seen this happen. I have an orange refractor from bowman that also has an n/a value to this day (2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractors #203 Jeremy Accardo). I just wrote it off as a beckett mistake and value it the same as other no-name player orange refractors...
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

I was just looking at the A&G code cards and it seems that quite a few of them have a n/a for their pricing. I'm not saying that it isn't a rare card, but I would take a look at that grouping of cards and see what you think. To be honest I don't really understand these code cards.

(07-25-2011, 08:58 PM)dandsbeck1 Wrote: That's just it. It doesn't say "Buy Pricing" indicating that you need to buy an additional pricing guide. It just says "n/a"...Just like any other scarce baseball card. It's not the first time I've seen this happen. I have an orange refractor from bowman that also has an n/a value to this day (2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractors #203 Jeremy Accardo). I just wrote it off as a beckett mistake and value it the same as other no-name player orange refractors...
The orange refractors /25 have no pricing, usually a value is determined off the gold version & add 50% or up to 100% depending on the player.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered