`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday w/ scans

Mailday w/ scans
Well I finally got my cards in from the bay that I have been eagerly waiting on.

Finally got this one to go along with the reg one that Erik sent me for my B-Day.

[Image: JoshTullia094.jpg]

And then this is the one I think I really got a steal on.

8/75

[Image: JoshTullia094.jpg]

I am trying to bulk up my Ryan Braun PC as much as my bay auctions and my pockets allow me. I will post a thread of the full PC soon enough once it starts lookin a little more impressive and appealing to the eye! lol

As always, thanks for reading and God Bless!

RE: Mailday w/ scans
Nice Braun card. Congratulations on the pickups. Hope to see the Braun PC soon.

Great pick ups man! I know that Braun was a steal. If I see any Brauns next time I'm at the LCS I will let you know in case you need them. I love the Norris too, I need to get some of his nicer cards before the rest of the country catches up on him.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

(07-25-2011, 04:48 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Nice Braun card. Congratulations on the pickups. Hope to see the Braun PC soon.
Thanks bud.

It will be up soon enough. I am actually tryin to part with alot of my other stuff in order to really ATTEMPT to get to that Super Collector status. Not anywhere close to is but tryin to get there.

Nice stuff!

(07-25-2011, 04:53 PM)thj0011 Wrote: Great pick ups man! I know that Braun was a steal. If I see any Brauns next time I'm at the LCS I will let you know in case you need them. I love the Norris too, I need to get some of his nicer cards before the rest of the country catches up on him.
Thanks. It really was a steal.

I appreciate the look out too man. I am always lookin to trade/buy Braun's off of most people's hands if I have the money/cards at the time, especially ones that I don't have.
(07-25-2011, 05:05 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Nice stuff!
Thanks Bill.

Not all of us can collect somebody as awesome as Pee Wee Reese! Some of us have to collect the younger fellows as well.

Dodgy lol

I think I was bidding against you on that Braun. Glad you won it. I'll get mine one of these days!!

(07-25-2011, 06:08 PM)thepozr Wrote: I think I was bidding against you on that Braun. Glad you won it. I'll get mine one of these days!!
Seriously? lol that's funny.

Maybe next time you will get it instead of me. It is my first one with it being numbered to his jersey number.

Were you also involved in his 07 bowman chrome orange refractor /25? I was watching that one for a few days and it went from 26 bucks to like 68 in a minute. lol it got to rich for my blood for the time being.

(07-25-2011, 06:16 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Seriously? lol that's funny.

Maybe next time you will get it instead of me. It is my first one with it being numbered to his jersey number.

Were you also involved in his 07 bowman chrome orange refractor /25? I was watching that one for a few days and it went from 26 bucks to like 68 in a minute. lol it got to rich for my blood for the time being.
The Orange I wasn't involved in. Definitely too rich for me. I'll get one of his cards soon.