`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
??? about beckett grading site

??? about beckett grading site
when i try to go look at pop reports on the beckett grading tab, it ask me to log in to open and when i put in my email addy and password it says not a valid username?? does neone else have this problem?
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

RE: ??? about beckett grading site
You have to register for the grading site separately. You can use the same username and password as the Beckett forums though, I think.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(07-25-2011, 02:13 PM)nineof Wrote: You have to register for the grading site separately. You can use the same username and password as the Beckett forums though, I think.
i tried this but still not letting me...ne more advice out there?
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

Just went through this myself. I had to register. Then I did not recieve the validation email to finalize registration. I had to end up contacting Beckett via email. They responded quickly and were very helpful. It seems the site is still in the process of being upgraded so that is causing some of the problems. If you registered and are still having problems I would email them. Good luck.