`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading/Organize Question!

Trading/Organize Question!
Alright, so it has been a while since I have been on this forum to trade, just been way too busy. I've decided I wanted to come back and spend more time on my hobby.

Before I know that in order to trade you had to have your cards placed in your organize/collection and marked for trade.

I clicked on the organize tab and got a popup that says I need to pay $19.99 /yr to use the organize.

Does this mean I essentially have to pay the $19.99 fee in order to trade here?
[Image: DD.jpg]

RE: Trading/Organize Question!
You can use it for free but you have to keep it under 100 cards all together
And no you don't have to spend 19.99 a year for the org if you have a beckett subscription

One of the more senior members may be able to elaborate a bit better than me.

(07-25-2011, 01:14 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: You can use it for free but you have to keep it under 100 cards all together
And no you don't have to spend 19.99 a year for the org if you have a beckett subscription

One of the more senior members may be able to elaborate a bit better than me.
You answered my question just fine, thanks for the help! I'm probably just going to keep my organize under 100 for now than. My organize is well over that free 100 card limit from when I was trading before, do you know if I can acess it just so I can trim it down to 100 or below?
[Image: DD.jpg]

Glad I could help!!
But on that one I am not sure
Send Floydtown a PM and he can help u do everything you need to to get ur org back on track
I hope you get it figured out man!