`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANT: Hall of Famers cards (hi/low end)

WANT: Hall of Famers cards (hi/low end)
I am looking for high/low end cards of Hall of Famers.

I am heavily seeking anything Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Honus Wagner, DiMaggio, Mantle, and other greats.

I have $$$ we can discuss and go from there

message me and thank you

RE: WANT: Hall of Famers cards (hi/low end)
(07-25-2011, 01:11 AM)czw4life Wrote: I am looking for high/low end cards of Hall of Famers.

I am heavily seeking anything Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Honus Wagner, Maris, Mantle, and other greats.

message me and thank you
vintage or new?

(07-25-2011, 01:35 AM)sportznuht Wrote: vintage or new?
Would prefer vintage

(07-25-2011, 01:11 AM)czw4life Wrote: I am looking for high/low end cards of Hall of Famers.

I am heavily seeking anything Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Honus Wagner, DiMaggio, Mantle, and other greats.

message me and thank you
Send a pm if you're interested in this 1966 Mantle card.
[Image: 66TMMantle-1-1.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

just pm'd you.
i also am interested in Tabacco Cards.

(07-25-2011, 01:36 AM)czw4life Wrote: Would prefer vintage
would really hate to give these away but if you offer me the right amount i may...
check my org, i think you'll be pleased. i have more, especially newer ones, so lmk. thanks!

hey go ahead and check me and we will go from there i just added a whole bunch of vintage the other day and would be up for selling or trading
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I have this left. 1972 Topps
[Image: 72toppsWillieMays.jpg]
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]

(07-25-2011, 01:35 AM)sportznuht Wrote: vintage or new?
Hi,
Don't mean to interfere in a card posted to trade to you but did you trade for that Mickey Mantle card? I had that card when i was a kid & wouldnt mind a replacement since it is long gone. If available still I have cards listed in your signature + some other nice stuff thats going to be put in my organizer.

(08-07-2011, 12:18 AM)icouldbne1 Wrote: Hi,
Don't mean to interfere in a card posted to trade to you but did you trade for that Mickey Mantle card? I had that card when i was a kid & wouldnt mind a replacement since it is long gone. If available still I have cards listed in your signature + some other nice stuff thats going to be put in my organizer.
I replied first to the OP & those that have sent a pm on the Mantle card.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered