`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finest Patch auto set

Finest Patch auto set
Just wanted to Show off the set so far I only need Colt Mccoy, Sam Bradford, Tim Tebow and Jimmy Clausen. Comments Welcome.

Side Note I have finished the Regular set, Refractor set, Xfractor set,
Finest Moments set, and Atomic Refractor set.

[Image: EaslyFinest.jpg][Image: finestspiller.jpg][Image: FinestGerhartauto.jpg][Image: FinestDecker1.jpg]

[Image: FinestGresham.jpg][Image: finestesanders.jpg][Image: Finestgilyard-1.jpg][Image: FinestJdwyer.jpg]

[Image: FinestKafkaauto.jpg][Image: FinestDwilliamsauto.jpg][Image: RobGfinest.jpg][Image: FinestSuh.jpg]

[Image: Finestmatthewsauto.jpg][Image: FinestBestauto.jpg][Image: finestGTate.jpg][Image: FinestAedwards.jpg]

[Image: FinestRobertsauto.jpg][Image: FinestTate.jpg][Image: FinestBerry.jpg][Image: finestLefell.jpg]

[Image: FinestBryant.jpg][Image: mcknightfin.jpg][Image: FinestBennauto.jpg][Image: FinestMcCoy.jpg]

[Image: FinestMclain2101.jpg][Image: FinestShipley150.jpg]

RE: Finest Patch auto set
Great lookin set Smile Good luck on getting the biggies!!!!!

(07-22-2011, 08:08 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Great lookin set Smile Good luck on getting the biggies!!!!!
I had the Tebow and Bradford but I needed some money and wasnt sure if I really wanted to finish the set so I sold them and now I am regretting that decision.
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

http://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/brett031382/

Super collecting 2008 Leaf Certified, Patrick Willis and multi color patch autos

WOW!!! Awesome!!!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

(07-22-2011, 08:11 AM)bdb1 Wrote: I had the Tebow and Bradford but I needed some money and wasnt sure if I really wanted to finish the set so I sold them and now I am regretting that decision.
LOL
That happens to me a lot also. I trade away or sell something then later decide to build the set.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

that is an awesome set!!!
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Dude, that is unbelievable with all the color breaks on every card! I am a little jealous sir. Very nice, congrats!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Wow, very cool

(07-22-2011, 07:55 AM)bdb1 Wrote: Just wanted to Show off the set so far I only need Colt Mccoy, Sam Bradford, Tim Tebow and Jimmy Clausen. Comments Welcome.

Side Note I have finished the Regular set, Refractor set, Xfractor set,
Finest Moments set, and Atomic Refractor set.

[Image: EaslyFinest.jpg][Image: finestspiller.jpg][Image: FinestGerhartauto.jpg][Image: FinestDecker1.jpg]

[Image: FinestGresham.jpg][Image: finestesanders.jpg][Image: Finestgilyard-1.jpg][Image: FinestJdwyer.jpg]

[Image: FinestKafkaauto.jpg][Image: FinestDwilliamsauto.jpg][Image: RobGfinest.jpg][Image: FinestSuh.jpg]

[Image: Finestmatthewsauto.jpg][Image: FinestBestauto.jpg][Image: finestGTate.jpg][Image: FinestAedwards.jpg]

[Image: FinestRobertsauto.jpg][Image: FinestTate.jpg][Image: FinestBerry.jpg][Image: finestLefell.jpg]

[Image: FinestBryant.jpg][Image: mcknightfin.jpg][Image: FinestBennauto.jpg][Image: FinestMcCoy.jpg]

[Image: FinestMclain2101.jpg][Image: FinestShipley150.jpg]
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Sick set, those are even nicer in person.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

Thanks for all the great comments, I have put in alot of hard work into this set. Especially putting together all of the other sets like the refractors and Xfractors. I had alot of help from all of the great members of Beckett.

Now I have to figure out what set is next Smile
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

http://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/brett031382/

Super collecting 2008 Leaf Certified, Patrick Willis and multi color patch autos