`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok need a bit of help

Ok need a bit of help
Got this card today and I have a question. In the listing it says it should have a serial number and this one doesn't. Am I missing some thing in the listing or is this card just missing something? It's frustrating me, that or it's the heat messing with my head lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

RE: Ok need a bit of help
I have a 2005 Bowman Chrome Ian Kinsler Green Refractor with no number on it. Not sure why. Did you pull it or buy it?

I believe that is a mistake. Gold refractors are usually /50
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I know sometimes cards are sent as replacements. Maybe that is the case?
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

I bought it along with the blue auto one of his that year. I was more interested in getting the auto one anyway and I was just curious about the other one. I thought it was a bit odd.

I've pulled cards from packs missing numbers, and I've heard of replacement cards sent by the manufacturer being unnumbered. Anyway you look at it, you have a gold refractor and the value won't be affected much, if it all. Cool card, by the way.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

Thank you. I know he doesn't have to much of a chance making it back to the bigs with all the outfielder's Detroit has right now but a friend of mine likes him and I just seemed to start trying to pick up his cards lol.