`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to TRADE

Looking to TRADE
Just check my bucket for anything you see. I'm looking for Randy Moss and Andre Johnson mainly but will look at any offer. Thanks for looking.

RE: Looking to TRADE
bump!

thanks for the trade
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

(07-25-2011, 11:06 AM)fbqueen Wrote: thanks for the trade
no problem

I wouldnt mind getting that ryan williams from ya but the only randy moss stuff I have is reg jerseys and a few nice rookies

(07-25-2011, 12:40 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: I wouldnt mind getting that ryan williams from ya but the only randy moss stuff I have is reg jerseys and a few nice rookies
pm sent

I've got these 2003 UD Patches, they are like Jumbo size. LMK if you are interested, I will post scans if you are.

One is Randy Moss as a Viking and the other is Andre Johnson, I believe its from his rookie season.

The patches are pretty sweet though.
[Image: DD.jpg]

(07-25-2011, 01:16 PM)mathewv Wrote: I've got these 2003 UD Patches, they are like Jumbo size. LMK if you are interested, I will post scans if you are.

One is Randy Moss as a Viking and the other is Andre Johnson, I believe its from his rookie season.

The patches are pretty sweet though.
Im very interested in both. may I see scans.

(07-25-2011, 01:21 PM)chargers360 Wrote: Im very interested in both. may I see scans.
Yes give me a few, I will have them posted asap.
Sorry, after reading my first post I realized I said jumbo patch card. I meant that they were patches on a jumbo sized card. Here are the scans, LMK if your still interested in trading for them.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

[Image: DD.jpg]