`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

Wanted to say hi. We are new members and have tons of BB cards to let go. They have taken over the house. I think we have done everything right to sell them. Thanks for all the info in the threads/posts. I only have maybe 50 listed right now but there is a total of nearly 10,000 card in our home not mentioning all the other sports cards. It has taken us since March to get this far. We were so happy Beckett had a sight.

RE: New Member
Welcome to Beckett. Lots of great members here. If you have questions, feel free to ask and Im quite sure someone will be there to help. Good Luck getting all your cards listed as it can be quite time consuming.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Welcome!!!
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

Howdy
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Welcome to the boards.

السلام عليكم

Welcome!
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

chello!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

Thanks all! Just getting used to this and wanting to get rid of all these cards my boys left here and don't want. I'd like to have a spare room here instead of these cards!
Thanks again.

(07-26-2011, 10:46 PM)Bertina Wrote: Thanks all! Just getting used to this and wanting to get rid of all these cards my boys left here and don't want. I'd like to have a spare room here instead of these cards!
Thanks again.
welcome!