`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LEBRON JAMES SOLID GOLD #1/1 PULLED

RE: LEBRON JAMES SOLID GOLD #1/1 PULLED
(07-22-2011, 05:27 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: this thread was started for spamming reasons, and a new account was created to big up it

OMGPONIES! ALL CAPS! LEBRON GOLD! EBAY ITS ON EBAY SHINY THINGS!!!! ZOMG!!
why dont you get bent with the spamming comments. its nice to let people know the good things that come out of products and especially when a friend gets it. same store john wall black auto #1/1! sorry i dont hardly ever post on here but there are better things to do with my time than to cry because you didnt get it. you know as well as i do most of the people on here that show their monster pulls end up on the bay and while you sit your lonely self here with nothing better to do they are quite happy letting other people know about it. i think its great for the hobby to let people see and appreciate what they have. fot hat matter keep chasing the babe ruth relic cut auto out of triple threads because another friend has that one too. i dont know about you but i think its too cool to see the luck and quality of these monsters that everyone looks for. you really need to learn to appreciate some nice things in life it is way too short
(07-23-2011, 12:14 AM)zip726 Wrote: why dont you get bent with the spamming comments. its nice to let people know the good things that come out of products and especially when a friend gets it. same store john wall black auto #1/1! sorry i dont hardly ever post on here but there are better things to do with my time than to cry because you didnt get it. you know as well as i do most of the people on here that show their monster pulls end up on the bay and while you sit your lonely self here with nothing better to do they are quite happy letting other people know about it. i think its great for the hobby to let people see and appreciate what they have. fot hat matter keep chasing the babe ruth relic cut auto out of triple threads because another friend has that one too. i dont know about you but i think its too cool to see the luck and quality of these monsters that everyone looks for. you really need to learn to appreciate some nice things in life it is way too short
and you will never see the ruth anywhere because it will never be for sale. i see way too much wax opened at numerous places and have many local friends in the hobby that do get big oness once in a while. would you rather me talk about the serge ibaka auto #ed to /1999 dont think too many people do either
Smile 
Congratulations!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(07-23-2011, 12:14 AM)zip726 Wrote: and you will never see the ruth anywhere because it will never be for sale. i see way too much wax opened at numerous places and have many local friends in the hobby that do get big oness once in a while. would you rather me talk about the serge ibaka auto #ed to /1999 dont think too many people do either

you, unsurprisingly, missed the point

(07-23-2011, 11:52 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you, unsurprisingly, missed the point
WHAT POINT WAS MISSED? YOU SAID I WAS SPAMMING FOR THE CARD WHICH IS TOTALLY NOT TRUE. ITS A BEAUTY AND EVERYONE SHOULD HEAR ABOUT IT

(07-23-2011, 08:00 PM)zip726 Wrote: WHAT POINT WAS MISSED? YOU SAID I WAS SPAMMING FOR THE CARD WHICH IS TOTALLY NOT TRUE. ITS A BEAUTY AND EVERYONE SHOULD HEAR ABOUT IT
AND EVERYONE DESERVES TO SEE IT! AND OF COURSE, YOU CAN SEE IT ON THE EBAYS! OMG, SHINY THINGS! ALL CAPS!

definition: spam