`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artist Proof Value?

Artist Proof Value?
Whats up with the cup artist proof cards that come up on ebay a fair bit? I know they have to be redeemed andcome in uncut sheets, but I've kind of wondered what the value on cards like this is, as they obviously aren't listed. Is there any kind of rule of thumb that anyone goes by, or is it purely up to whoever owns it? Just for reference im not thinking about letting mine go even if its "worth" a million dollars haha, coz i think it looks cool.

Cheers!

Steve.

[Image: P33100032.jpg]
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

RE: Artist Proof Value?
I'm not sure of a particular value....like any 1/1 type of card its value is only as good as the amount of caahola someone would be willing to pay for it. I have 3 of these in my .letestu PC and 2 in my Talbot pc....I agree they are a pretty cool looking card...that's why I had to.add them.
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

there is 1 seller on the bay

that is all he sells....

for me i would love to have the sheet (back when UD sent them in Frames) but now it doesn't come in frames so I be okay if folks cut it up

value depends on the eye of the holder I guess
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Personally I think the "cut up" cards are garbage and not 1/1's in any way. They remind me of the old box bottom cards that people used to cut out of the boxes.

(07-20-2011, 08:43 AM)greg2424 Wrote: Personally I think the "cut up" cards are garbage and not 1/1's in any way. They remind me of the old box bottom cards that people used to cut out of the boxes.
agreed!

Yeah i've seen that seller on the bay. Having the whole sheet would be awesome...

(07-20-2011, 08:43 AM)greg2424 Wrote: Personally I think the "cut up" cards are garbage and not 1/1's in any way. They remind me of the old box bottom cards that people used to cut out of the boxes.
Fair enough. I wouldn't say they were "garbage" though, i think they look rather cool. Each to their own i suppose. But i do agree they aren't a 1/1 as such, but for mine its just a fairly unique addition to a collection. Like how people make their own cards.

[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI