`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st BGS Mailday.....Rivera, Bonds, Piazza, etc.

1st BGS Mailday.....Rivera, Bonds, Piazza, etc.
I'm going to include my whole package including football and basketball for those who are interested in those sports as well! Hope you all like!

[Image: scan0024-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0025-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0021-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0023-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0022-1.jpg]
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

RE: 1st BGS Mailday.....Rivera, Bonds, Piazza, etc.
Very cool. My cards are scheduled to be done on Thursday. Why did they grade your Cut sigs so low on the surface? Just curious.

(07-19-2011, 11:00 PM)thepozr Wrote: Very cool. My cards are scheduled to be done on Thursday. Why did they grade your Cut sigs so low on the surface? Just curious.
Thank you!

I have no clue, lol..I guess maybe the gold outline might have some scratching or something...The scratching on the copy is from the printer and not the actual card...

I was very dissapointed that my Rivera didn't get a 9.5..It looked perfect in my eyes..I'm also suprised that neither of my Bonds got a 9.5..

Sad
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.

there are some nice lil cards mixed in there!! a few that got 9s-9.5s i love
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Sweet cards man! Really dig that Mantle

thank you fellas!

Vey Nice cards! They all seem to grade very high too!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball