`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Org question

Org question
I decided that I think I can stay under the 100 card limit for free org. but the problem is I cant even use the org because of the charging thing. is there any way at all that I could get on and delete cards? thanks guys Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

RE: Org question
Ah, a catch-22....
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

yea...Im not real sure what to do lol
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Beckett should make it so people can at least get in if they want and fix that issue but they gave everyone like a months notice Undecided

I saw a thread where they could zero out someones ORG. But I think the mod said that wouldn't fix them not being able to get into the ORG. It just kept people from getting trade offers.

(07-19-2011, 02:02 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Beckett should make it so people can at least get in if they want and fix that issue but they gave everyone like a months notice Undecided

I saw a thread where they could zero out someones ORG. But I think the mod said that wouldn't fix them not being able to get into the ORG. It just kept people from getting trade offers.
yeah who knows really because i dont have the org right now and am blocked out but i still receive trade offers and have to decline and explain to traders i dont have it. just another bug im sure.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(07-19-2011, 02:06 PM)rgf17 Wrote: yeah who knows really because i dont have the org right now and am blocked out but i still receive trade offers and have to decline and explain to traders i dont have it. just another bug im sure.
Contact floydtown he can get your ORG zeroed out so you at least won't get those trade offers.