`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help identifying these two Rodmans

please help identifying these two Rodmans
Hi, I was just updating my PC website and found a discrepancy in what I thought I had and what they might be:

[Image: 3116623f.JPG]
I thought it was the 1996-97 Topps Mystery Finest #M7 Dennis Rodman, but I noticed that the back says refractor, so would this be the 1996-97 Topps Super Team NBA Finals then? It looks bordered to me, is a refractor and it has the Super Team Champion logo on the front..

Similarly I was confused with this one:
[Image: 3124842f.jpg]

which I thought was the 1996-97 Topps Super Team Division Winners #M7 Dennis Rodman (as decribed on Beckett Marketplace, where I got it). However, that is supposed to be a borderless card, so would this be the 1996-97 Topps Super Team Division Winners #M7 Dennis Rodman?

Any help or confirmation would be greatly appreciated!

RE: please help identifying these two Rodmans
Just checked my ewing collection and the Beckett and here's the story - all redeemed cards have a "Superteam Champion" badge on them and were issued for the Division and Conference winner cards. Division winner versions were the borderless non-refractors while the conference where the borderless refractor. I believe the championship winning cards (chicago bulls) recieved a complete 2006-07 Topps set with a championship logo on it as well as some other cards. there were no other versions of the superteam mystery finest available. hope this helps.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

ok, according to the Beckett Almanac.

The Bottom card is the Topps Super Teams Division Winners, it was one of the redemption cards for the division winner, there were 6 cards in the Central Division that you received, when you redeemed the division super team card

The Top Card is the Topps Super team NBA Finals, it was part of a complete set of Bordered refractors that you got when you redeemed the Super Team Finals card for the Bulls
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

My apologies, I forgot to thank you guys. I think you were right in your observations, so thanks for clarifying!