Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bryce Harper Blue /500 and JD Martinez Auto FT
Wink 
Bryce Harper Blue /500 and JD Martinez Auto FT
Got a BP1 Bryce Harper Blue 075/500, JD Martinez Chrome Auto, along with a bunch more Bowman that I haven't added to my Organize yet. I'll be adding more over the next few days....I just started here today.

Looking for 08 Bowman Chrome Zack Cozart refractors, 2011 Bowman Dave Sappelt Refractors, or any other cool reds #d rookies.

7/26 still nothing showing for trade
To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. Check out the sticky if u need help entering your cards-Thanks, Mod

RE: Bryce Harper Blue /500 and JD Martinez Auto FT
I have a Yonder Alonso gypsy queen autograph rookie if youre interested let me know.
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

check me for the harper
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

i got a trade in the works however you dont have a shipping address set up so i can submit it to you
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(07-19-2011, 12:01 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: i got a trade in the works however you dont have a shipping address set up so i can submit it to you
Workin on it, rad.....theres a lot of things to do when you first get set up here lol

i hear you bro... trust me it took me 2 months to figure out all the things on this site. i just started to trade last week
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I collect Astros prospects, who do you like.
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]