`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008-09 Fleer.

2008-09 Fleer.
Picked up one of those bonus $10 thingies from Target. Needed to satisfy a pack busting fix I had.

Got 2 packs of these and was curious how you cna tell which ones are the glossy's.

RE: 2008-09 Fleer.
you feel them, the cardboard ones look 80's early 90's the glossy are easily noticable, they have a shine when you hold them in the light and feel smoother then the rest of the cards. Many will even say glossy on the back but most sets wont.
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Not sure if you are familiar with football. But Score is the same way.
Just was curious if these are one per pack. Or have higher odds... I got 2 packs of these.... So if they are 1 per pack I should have 2.
Didn't like the other stuff the Target had... So I just picked something lol....... Needed to get my pack busting fix cured.

(07-17-2011, 10:25 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Not sure if you are familiar with football. But Score is the same way.
Just was curious if these are one per pack. Or have higher odds... I got 2 packs of these.... So if they are 1 per pack I should have 2.
Didn't like the other stuff the Target had... So I just picked something lol....... Needed to get my pack busting fix cured.
sorry, dont know the odds.. should tell you if you can find a box online.. most card sites show you the breakdown! And I agree about the gotta get your fix, im a basketball collector only for the most part, but to get my fix I buy baseball and football because my walmart stopped selling basketball blaster boxes. My nearest card shop is like 2 hours away.. or the only one decent.

so i trade the baseball away for things i need Big Grin
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Yeah I couldn't find odds or even that they was in packs from D&A's even.
I found some images that claimed they was Glossy from this set. But they looked diff.

All well... Guess I'll just add what I got and if I find out one is Glossy I'll just change it.

Different color border. the glossy's from 08-09 had a gold border.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

taffster, still waiting for you to give me all your ewings
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups