`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nashville Predators "Skate of the Union"auto's

Nashville Predators "Skate of the Union"auto's
so last wednesday the Predators held their annual "skate of the union address", an all day event featuring a used equipment sale, autograph opportunities, alot of goofing around, and wraps up with the teams owners, gm and coach addressing the fans, taking questions, etc... This year the team decided to unveil the grotesque new gold jerseys we won't be talking about.

didnt get to stick around for the address as my gf, my daughter and myself were on our way to the smokey mtns. for a couple of days of r+r but we did get some great autographs and had an awesome time. enough tell, time for show:

whilst waiting in line for auto's i caught head coach barry trotz and former head coach-turned color commentator (and multiple stanley cup winner) terry crisp walking around shaking hands and chatting with fans. my daughter got a puck signed by the two:
[Image: sotu2011puck.jpg]

the autograph table started shortly after featuring former predator tough guys wade belak, scott walker and stu grimson!
[Image: sotu2011a.jpg]
the ticket stub was from a wild game i went to many moons ago when scott walker scored at hattrick. he really lit up when he saw it lol. i couldnt resist getting the grimson whalers card signed. i've had it forever.

...and then a little surprise. in order to show off the new...ahem...jerseys, ryan suter and blake geoffrion were in attendance. i was caught off guard and had 0 ryan suter cards with me. i felt like a tool standing there with cards of stu grimson and wade belak and nothing for ryan freaking suter to sign. real smooth. however, i've been carrying this gem to team events this summer since he's a local boy.
[Image: blakegeoffrionauto.jpg]
big big thanks to mattrgoddard for getting me the geoffrion card a while back. told ya it wouldn't be too long. lol. thanks for the look and comments are welcome!!!

RE: Nashville Predators "Skate of the Union"auto's
Boy that stub's gotta be pretty grubby if you've been carrying it around in your wallet for a decade waiting to run into Walker. : )

These look great man...thanks for the backstory.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

lol. thanks. they actually advertised belak, walker and grimson were going to be there. geoffrion and suter were a total surprise.

Cool stuff. Preds are definitely my Western Conference team ever since I saw the commercial they had with Taylor Swift.
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

Great story. You are so fortunate to have an NHL team in your area. Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

Awesome stuff Robert. I was going to ask you about those new jerseys. I was like, Another new jersey? But those ones are cool, I think. The all yellow is a little too much but the little things like the collar and numbers make it very unique.

Congrats on the Geoffrion auto. Hope you enjoy the Smoky mtns.

Nice looking stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I ever doubted you would get it, glad to see it come through though!
[Image: Beckett-Banner-temp.jpg]
Theo Peckham PC: 15/60 25% Complete *0 Incoming (1/1's - 01/45)
Adam Oates (Oilers): 04/21 19% Complete *0 Incoming
NHL 2010-11 UD Series: 454/500 90.8% Complete *0 incoming

(07-17-2011, 08:35 PM)mattrgoddard Wrote: I ever doubted you would get it, glad to see it come through though!
thanks again. everyone was super jealous. man i hope Geoffrion is included in the 2011-12 rookie card crop. would be a shame if he wasn't.

Oh he should be along with Landeskog and larsson.
[Image: Beckett-Banner-temp.jpg]
Theo Peckham PC: 15/60 25% Complete *0 Incoming (1/1's - 01/45)
Adam Oates (Oilers): 04/21 19% Complete *0 Incoming
NHL 2010-11 UD Series: 454/500 90.8% Complete *0 incoming