`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOKING TO TRADE!!!! LOT'S OF AUTO'S FOR TRADE!!!

LOOKING TO TRADE!!!! LOT'S OF AUTO'S FOR TRADE!!!
Just looking to make a few trades. My bucket link is below. My bucket is alot more up to date than my org., just havent had much time lately to update it. Lmk if you see something you could use and if you have a bucket please leave a link. Easier for me to check. Thanks! Let's trade!

Bucket:
http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

RE: LOOKING TO TRADE!!!! LOT'S OF AUTO'S FOR TRADE!!!
I'm interested in the Elite Greg Little. The link to my bucket is in my sig.

Check me for the Jason Witten auto.

Gunna hold on to the Little for now, it is pc just havent moved it from that folder yet.

goonstud will check you

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

check me for the revis or a eric berry

to the top

to the top