`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everybody, it's mailbag day!

Hey everybody, it's mailbag day!
Well, now that the great postal wars have somewhat subsided north of the border, I've gotten a few of my packages in this week, and saved them up for a single thread! Here is my PC mail from Monday - Friday this week...

I'll start off with those nearest and dearest to my heart, the Bruins!!!

First up, a nice (barely) two-color Neely jersey from this year's Goodwin Champions...

[Image: 2011GoodwinChampionsMemorabilia-CamNeely.jpg]

Next up, a sweet looking Lucic jersey/patch from Artifacts...

[Image: 10-11ArtifactsEmeraldJerseyandPatch-MilanLucic.jpg]

Trust me, the scan does not do the patch justice, it's really awesome.

Next up, an up-and-coming player that spent most of the year in Providence, but who has hounded my breaks this year like nobody's business, Zach Hamill and the redemption RC that I got in from Panini (less than a month after pulling it?!?! I pulled a Seguin Mirror Red Freshmen Fabrics in JANUARY, where IS it?!?!)

[Image: 10-11PlayoffContenders-ZachHamillRC.jpg]

With the B's out of the way, I'll post up a couple of cards that I picked up for my Ovechkin PC...

First, an interesting Certified card. It's a Mirror Red Materials base parallel, but instead of being numbered to 150, it's numbered 26/50 (?). Not sure that this was a SP or anything, it says on the Panini site that it's #/150, so I'm guessing it's just misprinted. Funky. Anyway, here 'tis...

[Image: 10-11CertifiedMirrorRedMaterials-AlexOvechkin.jpg]

The other Ovi card that I picked up was too nice looking to pass up, it's a prime jersey/patch from Luxury Suite, and I got it for the starting bid price, so it was pretty cool...

[Image: 10-11LuxurySuitePrimeJerseyandPatch-AlexOvechkin.jpg]

My first Ovechkin patch and first prime jersey for that matter, in one card. Not bad!

The last PC card that came in was for my non-Bruins PC, and it's a Crown Royale with Cheese Legends Mario Lemieux jersey...

[Image: 10-11CrownRoyaleLegendsJersey-MarioLemieux.jpg]

With that one in, there's a chance I might put my Lemieux/Crosby Authentic Fabrics dual jersey on the market for trade, but I haven't decided yet.

Speaking of Sid, I actually did get in a single trade card this week, but it popped out of a perfect top-loader with some serious damage, so I'm hoping to get it replaced...

[Image: 10-11ArtifactsBronzeJersey-SidneyCrosby.jpg]

Fingers crossed, hopefully I get the same card, or a similar one back for it. I hate losing out on a nice two-color card and getting two white swatches in return.

Anyway, thanks a lot for looking, and everyone have a nice weekend!
-Chris
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: Hey everybody, it's mailbag day!
Nice additions
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

A very nice mail day. You know which ones I like the best Big Grin but there is just something about that Neely I really like. To bad the Sid was damaged becayse that's a sweet card. Congrats on the nice mail.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Some awesome mail, Chris! Love the Ovie Prime jersey! I find the way that you detail each card and transaction adds to your maildays, too! Thanks for sharing.

Randi

That Artifacts Sid is awesome! Hopefully you get another one it its place.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

Good looking cards...! That Neely is very nice..! My redemptions from Panini are taking forever as well, so dont feel like your the only one.! Thanks for sharing!
-Craig

Great cards, love the Neely goodwin champions, thanks for the look.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Awesome cards! On another note, I have an O-Pee-Chee RC of Hamill if you're interested.
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello

A very good mailday for you. I really like the Artifacts emerald cards. Guess it's my science background that makes emerald appealing. Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

a great mail day congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)