`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freddie Freeman Auto redemption

Freddie Freeman Auto redemption
Shipping date was 9/2/11 so i was pleasantly suprised to get this in the mail today. I'm curious if anyone knows why the card is a different pic than the base card, both are #205.
chrome:
[Image: FreddieFreemanChromeAU2.jpg]

base:
[Image: 2011bowmanfreeman.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Got my Freddie Freeman Auto redemption
I like the auto card a lot. I'm not a Braves guy but they've got some good young talent there. He is a goofy looking dude though ha. Great card man.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

RE: Freddie Freeman Auto redemption
Nice cards. He is very ogre-esque though
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Nice cards, I'm waiting on three F Freeman redemptions to come in... A base, gold and black-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

(07-14-2011, 10:29 PM)seaw0lf Wrote: Nice cards, I'm waiting on three F Freeman redemptions to come in... A base, gold and black-
What are the shipping dates? I also have an auto refractor which shows November as estimated shipping time.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I had 3 2010 Bowman Platinum redemptions that I was waiting on and originally they were to be available in September and October 2011. The first one came when I was on vacation the first week in July. When I arrived home, I checked the website to see the status of the others. All three said shipped. I was beginning to think the other two were lost or stolen as I hadn't received them yet. One came yesterday finally and I'm still awaiting the third. Unfortunately, two are of the same player (Chris Archer). I figure since he is a Cub, maybe someone will trade another auto at the National Sports Collectors Convention next month.

That is a nice card. I guess I will be getting my Freeman redemption soon.

(07-14-2011, 09:46 PM)keyser soze Wrote: Nice cards. He is very ogre-esque though
hahahahah "ogre-esque"

[Image: philliesguy2.png]
i collect phillies autographs.
i also collect robert andino & carmelo anthony.