Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You want the POWER?,,,I got it inside
Information 
You want the POWER?,,,I got it inside
This pile kept getting bigger, maybe someone might want them as a lot.

Looks like it covers most of the "Roiders" and a couple legit HOFers.
[Image: scan0001-4.jpg]
[Image: scan0002-4.jpg]
Enjoy!,,,Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: You want the POWER?,,,I got it inside
I think I've got a couple of those kicking around somewhere. I actually thought it was a pretty neat concept when they came out.

If nobody bites on the lot and you'd like to break it up, let me know as I'd like to try for the Garciaparra "cards".

Bill, does Beckett even list them? Have a few dups...Is Nomar your new guy?

(07-13-2011, 07:43 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I think I've got a couple of those kicking around somewhere. I actually thought it was a pretty neat concept when they came out.

If nobody bites on the lot and you'd like to break it up, let me know as I'd like to try for the Garciaparra "cards".
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(07-13-2011, 07:58 PM)radarblip Wrote: Bill, does Beckett even list them? Have a few dups...Is Nomar your new guy?
I think they do, not sure though.

I found my Nomar PC I worked on about 10-13 years ago and decided I could continue that (in a Red Sox uniform). Small bit of nostalgia I guess. I figure it'll be part of the 5% of my PC that will be modern.

I think I have quite a few Nomar. About 5-6 years ago I stopped pulling them out of the large lots I would get. There are some in my org if you would like to look and maybe I can dig some out. Lol, you can have every card made yet!,,,,Can You?

(07-13-2011, 08:19 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I think they do, not sure though.

I found my Nomar PC I worked on about 10-13 years ago and decided I could continue that (in a Red Sox uniform). Small bit of nostalgia I guess. I figure it'll be part of the 5% of my PC that will be modern.

Just checked, and they are listed. Granted, I only did a search of "powerdeck garciaparra" and a few popped up.

In regards to your Nomar cards, give me a couple of days to go through your list. You've got 193 of him in a Sox uniform! I'll try to upload some more stuff in that time and shoot you an open offer.

They are listed, I almost completed the set when they came out. I think I came up 2 or 3 short from completing it.

check me for the mcgwire and pedro
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

All are now listed. Pretty sure I have more of these, where? is another question...Mel

Piazza, Jones and Vaughn have been traded.