`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy who caught Jeter's HR Ball will get his own Baseball card!!

RE: Guy who caught Jeter's HR Ball will get his own Baseball card!!
Can't wait to chase this one. Not to mention the shirt card that features a real piece from the very shirt he was wearing that day. Then the duel auto card of him and Jeter and maybe Bowman could jump in with some Orange/Purple/ refractors.

They should feature him and Jeter together on the card, have both sign it, number it 1/1 and give it to him. Who else would want it?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(07-13-2011, 07:06 PM)john1580 Wrote: that guy is an idiot....they should make toilet paper with his face on it, not cards
Oh, maybe a game used toliet paper card of him......ewwwww!

The kid will be set for quite some time, most of you would give your first born to have Derek Jeter on speed dial. The Yanks gave him season tickets, a suite for the rest of the year and 3 X each Auto, Bats, Jeresy's and Balls by Jeter.
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(07-13-2011, 10:14 PM)mjanooz Wrote: The kid will be set for quite some time, most of you would give your first born to have Derek Jeter on speed dial. The Yanks gave him season tickets, a suite for the rest of the year and 3 X each Auto, Bats, Jeresy's and Balls by Jeter.
But he could have gotten much more
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Actually i know what he got from the Yankees most know but here is what you don't know. You know he got the 4 tickets to the rest of the season and playoffs and he got the Jeter stuff. What most don't know is that his school debt was paid by the Yankees and money towards his wedding and balls signed by the whole team. The source of this information works within the organization. They did all that not for the ball but because he wasn't greedy and out to make a buck. They admired what he did and was rewarded greatly.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

If I pull it I will use it to make noise on my bike's wheels....

(07-13-2011, 10:14 PM)mjanooz Wrote: The kid will be set for quite some time, most of you would give your first born to have Derek Jeter on speed dial. The Yanks gave him season tickets, a suite for the rest of the year and 3 X each Auto, Bats, Jeresy's and Balls by Jeter.
I would of asked jeter to sign my ticket stub instead of one of those balls. That is more priceless then the balls/bats/jersey he got signed.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

(07-13-2011, 10:20 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: Actually i know what he got from the Yankees most know but here is what you don't know. You know he got the 4 tickets to the rest of the season and playoffs and he got the Jeter stuff. What most don't know is that his school debt was paid by the Yankees and money towards his wedding and balls signed by the whole team. The source of this information works within the organization. They did all that not for the ball but because he wasn't greedy and out to make a buck. They admired what he did and was rewarded greatly.
I agree..he is a class act..the ball is Jeter's and the HOF, not his. By returning it, he is seen in a better light and I, personally, respect his decision. $$ is not always the driving force.
Also, I think, later in life, he will be happier and reap more benefits.
Just my opinion.....