`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some help please

RE: some help please
His 2010 Triple Threads White Whale went for $120-something in the not so distant past.

I would do a buy it now or best offer. If someone really wants it they will pay for it.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

This is one I would start as a normal auction at a price that I could live with if it sells at the opening bid. Like $88.88 and then a BIN higher that I would expect and wait to see what happens. Usually on these cards I offer free shipping and insurance in U.S.
If you start too low you can run into people not looking that week due to vacations etc...or low ball surfers...
When I have a rare card, I decide what I would take as a minimum and if it does not sell..then I still have the card.
Reserve auctions scare some away and I think, cost more too?
As for the timing...weekend start and finish is probably best...but there are plenty of people who will argue about start and stop times and lengths of auctions..
Good luck....Hope it sells for what you want..
Do not forget to insure and DC even sig required for this one...

thanks everyone for the help

(07-12-2011, 11:22 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: well, with that tho im scared the bidding war wont go up that high u know
It will go up!!!

I have started a couple nice cards @ $0.99, and they went up plenty high (one of them to over $200). I would check to see what other Fielder 1/1 autos are going for and set a reserve around that plateau.
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

hey some good news guys, i went to the lcs today and brought the card there seeing if this one guy would want it first(biggest fielder collector i know, he hangs out there all the time) well he bought it from me for 325, not bad and it beats ebay fees and all that hassle

very nice!