Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did I do?

How did I do?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...500wt_1156

I won this on eBay, I was the only bidder, and was wondering if I got a pretty good deal on it. I think the Tulowitzki and Neftali Feliz are the best cards in the lot, and I'm happy for the Dunn to go in my PC (my lowest numbered Dunn card now)

I don't have OPG, but I've been searching some completed listings on eBay. A 2010 TC Gold ref for Tulo sold for 7.75, and a Neftali Topps 100 Gold Refractor /50 sold for over 15. I think I got a good deal on it (nowhere near as good as jacoby's jeter lot, though)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

RE: How did I do?
I think you need to stop collecting Adam Dunn. Smile
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(07-12-2011, 03:17 PM)bunk27 Wrote: I think you need to stop collecting Adam Dunn. Smile
I bet your collection is 10 times better than mine, you have that entire name while I only have 4 GU cards of Dunn
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Yeah I think I have almost 900 different Dunn's now.

I like that lot you won, I am a sucker for refractor lots.
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(07-12-2011, 03:26 PM)bunk27 Wrote: Yeah I think I have almost 900 different Dunn's now.
I probably have about 50 Big Grin

interested in the Arrietta
Joe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collecting Cal Ripken, Eddie Murray, Manny Machado and any other nice Orioles.