`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help identifying these cards please...

Need help identifying these cards please...
Would appreciate any help identifying these cards...

[Image: mysteries_0001.jpg]
[Image: mysteries_0002.jpg]

The first two I can't find at all in the OPG, the third is a parallel but I can't tell which one, the part that looks pale green in the scan is actually silver/refractorized. Thanks!!!
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

RE: Need help identifying these cards please...
The first 2 cards are from the 2003-04 In The Game Toronto Star newspaper set.

Here is the first 2
2003-04 Toronto Star #92 Mats Sundin
2003-04 Toronto Star #28 Mike Modano
Sets that I am currently working on
13-14 UD Exclusives /100 (446/500)
13-14 UD Canvas
13-14 OPC Rainbow (587/600)
12-13 UD Exclusives /100

collect
Jarome Iginla
Jordan Eberle
Sean Monahan

I have that third card in my father's collection. I believe it's a 1996-97 Pinnacle Summit Silver if it's shiny metallic. Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

The card is actually 1996-97 Pinnacle Summit Ice.

Summit Metal has a non-rainbow sheen, Summit Artist's Proof looks like the base, but with Artist's Proof written in the picture, and Summit Premium Stock is the much more shiny and busier step-up from Summit Ice.

How do I know? I have all five 1996-97 Summit cards of Arturs Irbe and they were a pain to get and to distinguish in the beginning!

(07-12-2011, 06:19 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: The card is actually 1996-97 Pinnacle Summit Ice.

Summit Metal has a non-rainbow sheen, Summit Artist's Proof looks like the base, but with Artist's Proof written in the picture, and Summit Premium Stock is the much more shiny and busier step-up from Summit Ice.

How do I know? I have all five 1996-97 Summit cards of Arturs Irbe and they were a pain to get and to distinguish in the beginning!
Summit Ice says summit ice on the back in the corner of the picture if it is one-- this does not.

it actually is the Summit Premium Stock version. there was 3 different versions released. The basic hobby, the foil retail and the hobby premium stock.

(07-12-2011, 06:36 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Summit Ice says summit ice on the back in the corner of the picture if it is one-- this does not.

it actually is the Summit Premium Stock version. there was 3 different versions released. The basic hobby, the foil retail and the hobby premium stock.
He is correct. I looked back on my Irbe stuff, and had never noticed "Summit Ice" written on my card before. Sure enough, it was there. Therefore, the one you have is definitely the Premium Stock.

first 2 is from a newspaper
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Great - thanks for all the help!!
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby