`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOT STREAK!

RE: HOT STREAK!
What's a hot streak? I haven't had one of those in almost 10 years. Don't even remember what card that was. Think it was a $60 Barry Sanders out of a $.25 pack.
US Army Mechanic collecting 49er Greats; Rice, Montana, Craig, Rathman, Patrick Willis, etc.

(07-08-2011, 10:09 AM)rogue655 Wrote: the closest thing to a hot streak i've had was in april and only lasted 2 days.

First i pulled a Tebow Freshman Fabric Dual Jsy auto
The next day i stopped by the LCS and pulled a Mark Sanchez (REDEMPTION! UGH!!) Rookie Gridiron Gems Trios Prime Signatures /25

ive seen other autos for this set on ebay so i know theyre out there theyre just too lazy to dig it up and send it out. its been 4 months as of july 4th so i should give them a call, ive tried emailing and no reponse
Would like to trade for the Sanchez if its open to trade....lmk
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Just continued my hot streak. I got a diamond code giveaway from Topps series 2 baseball and got a Sandy Koufax Topps Diamond Die cut card out of 3 hobby packs i got over the weekend. the only problem is paying for the shipping and the waiting process.

im on a hot streak with magic blasters ive opened 9 boxes ive pulled a hornung sayers dual auto /25 jim brown montario hardesty dual auto /25 paul hornung auto iglesias auto jerry hughes auto jonathan stewart auto and a thomas jefferson stamp card.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

I had a HOT STREAK in April. First, I pulled a race-used tire card /99 (BV $20) from a blaster box, then a few days later pulled a Force family Quad AU /25 (BV $300) from a hobby box of '10 PP Legends racing.
Two weeks later the streak continued. I pulled a Favre JSY card /100 (BV $25) and a DeSean Jackson Slideshow AU /50 (BV $80) from one hobby box of '08 Limited. Two days after that, I pulled a Ripken Jr. Stadium Stars (BV $40) and a Dual Mystery McGwire/Bagwell (BV $25) from 1 box of '98 Finest. I also pulled a Ripken Jr. Fusion insert (BV $25) from a box of '98 Bowman's Best that same day. I wish I'd have had the money to keep that streak going!

(07-11-2011, 10:42 AM)mcleodfive Wrote: im on a hot streak with magic blasters ive opened 9 boxes ive pulled a hornung sayers dual auto /25 jim brown montario hardesty dual auto /25 paul hornung auto iglesias auto jerry hughes auto jonathan stewart auto and a thomas jefferson stamp card.
Yeah I got some nice ones in there also. I wish I could find more they have run out for months at all the stores near me Sad
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/