`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upper Deck Customer Service ?

Upper Deck Customer Service ?
Anyone know when Upper Deck's customer service will be back up and accepting phone call's. I am trying to find out about a redemption replacement and have been getting the "closed for company function " for over a week. Any one know whats up?

RE: Upper Deck Customer Service ?
well after years of dealing with UD once they open back up you still will not get any customer service they will just send you 100 common cards to make up for the $100 card they hosed you out of. Good luck though hope you have better luck then I have with them.
[Image: arizona-cardinals-banner.jpg]

RE: Upper Deck Customer Service ?
(07-07-2011, 06:07 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Anyone know when Upper Deck's customer service will be back up and accepting phone call's. I am trying to find out about a redemption replacement and have been getting the "closed for company function " for over a week. Any one know whats up?
Keep trying...since they started their relocation there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to their hours. I was ready to give up but got through yesterday at 11:00 am ET after getting the same message you got all week long, at all hours of the day.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.