`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What products should come back?

RE: What products should come back?
Topps Fan Favorites and Topps Original Buy back autos!

I always enjoyed the one auto per pack Donruss Signature and Leaf Signature Series of the 90's.

Definately Stadium Club - always great looking cards and photos.
Collecting Mark McGwire, Will Clark, Bo Jackson, Albert Pujols

Ultimate Colection and UD Premier Baseball!!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

Would love to see Topps Total come back, as well as the Fleer cards that Topps put out in the middle part of the last decade. Lower-end, relatively inexpensive cards that kids can afford to get them into the hobby. I loved those cards, but of course I'm a guy who's collecting heyday came in the early-mid-late 80's, and those Topps Total and Fleer cards were as close to what I grew up collecting as anything on the market. Would love to see less expensive options out there, but I fear that there just wasn't much demand for those products, since they are long gone. Too bad, in my opinion.
Collect Kirk Gibson (Tigers), Lou Whitaker, Alan Trammell, Jack Morris (Tigers), Lance Parrish (Tigers), Sparky Anderson (Tigers), Tom Brookens (Tigers), as well as earlier Tigers greats like Al Kaline, Norm Cash, Mickey Lolich, Willie Horton,etc.

(07-07-2011, 12:16 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: I was always a big fan of Pacific brands. I also wouldn't mind Flair, E-X, Ultra, and Stadium Club come back.
+100!

Playoff Absolute Memorabilia...I just bought 2 insane Byrd cards from that set and can't wait for them to come
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

would like to see Absolute, Prime Patches, 05 style Ultimate with on card auto's all make a comeback but be a bit more affordable than they were then and now. The way they marked the absolute and prime patches cards makes spotting fakes a whole lot easier although taking it one step further and putting a picture of the jersey used for the patches on the back like Leaf did would be that much better to authenticate.