`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walter Payton GU?

Walter Payton GU?
Ok, so I know I don't have anything to trade for a Payton auto, and chances are low that I would find one available. Having said that.... anyone have GU items they would part with? Hoping for a nice sick 3 color patch, but those aren't easy to come by either.

Let me know if you have one you would trade! Thanks.

RE: Walter Payton GU?
(07-07-2011, 08:43 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Ok, so I know I don't have anything to trade for a Payton auto, and chances are low that I would find one available. Having said that.... anyone have GU items they would part with? Hoping for a nice sick 3 color patch, but those aren't easy to come by either.

Let me know if you have one you would trade! Thanks.
i have this but it would take something very nice to get it. by far the nicest GU'd in my PC but if the right card came along i MIGHT be able to part with it
[Image: IMG00018-20110212-0848.jpg]
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

What's that numbered to? Trying to figure out which version it is....

its the at the half /50

over the last 5 months beckett has lowered the BV by 25 dollars, i payed more than what they say its worth now, doesnt make any sense to me but oh well. sorry for the rant. i just needed to get that off my chest haha

Anyone in particular you collect other than Blount? I know I don't have anything interesting of him....

i collect Muhammad Ali and all former Oregon ducks also