`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the Site - Selling Autographs and more!

New to the Site - Selling Autographs and more!
Hello everyone,
I have been buying off the marketplace for years, but just signed up for organize. Could someone please check to see that you can see the cards I have in there? I think I did it right, but want to make sure!
Also, I have been collecting autographs for about 15 years, and I listed some extra cards that I have. All of the cards in "Autographed cards" I had personally signed. If you would like pictures of any, please let me know. I listed them very reasonably because I need to clear some stuff out and make a little extra money (hopefully - we have a 3 month old baby girl, so my priorities have changed a little!)
I also have started listing some other stuff, and have about 1000 different Ken Griffey Jr cards that I will list. If there's anything you are interested in, please let me know! I mainly collect Detroit Tigers and other Detroit sports, along with U of Michigan, stuff - namely autographs and memorabilia cards.
If you have any other questions, please let me know! Quinn

RE: New to the Site - Selling Autographs and more!
They're not showing up right now - be sure you have "Sell" (quantity) and "Sell Price" filled in for each card.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Ok, thanks for the help! I had the quantity filled in for "have" but not for "sell". Can you see them now?

Yep you're good to go

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

It says in the title you are selling autographs, I only saw one out of the 239 cards you have in there

Hey John1580,
In my organize, there is a group called "Autographed cards". All of the cards that are in there I have signed. To add them to my organize I could only figure out how to add the generic version of the card from beckett's website. However, I do have all of those cards that are signed, so if you would like to see a picture of any of them, send me your email and which ones you like, and I'll email you a picture of the signed version.
Hope that helps!!! Smile Thanks, Quinn