`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball coins?

Baseball coins?
I have a couple of coins that were given to me some years ago. One has Mark McGwire and the other is Chipper Jones. They are both in small sized box cases similar to a jewelry box. The McGwire is from 1998, but I could not find the one I have in Beckett's price guide. The Chipper does not have a number like the ones in the price guide, but both coins are numbered to 25,000. Both are solid bronze and both are from Highland Mint. Does anyone know how much they would be worth or if there is a way to add them to my org. I will try to get scans up soon. Any help would be great.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: Baseball coins?
There are a bunch of them listed on the other site all with varying BIN's from to $20 to $40
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(07-05-2011, 09:49 PM)shezdoni Wrote: There are a bunch of them listed on the other site all with varying BIN's from to $20 to $40
what other site?

ebay

we are allowed to say it. just cant link live auctions

I can't see your pictures so I don't know if mine compares to yours, but I have a 1998 Pinnacle Mint Coin of Mark McGwire. This one is listed in the OPG,
might give you some idea on value.

Here is the pic of front and back, sorry for the huge pictures...

Front:
[Image: McGwireCoin.jpg]

Back:
[Image: McGwireCoin2.jpg]

(07-05-2011, 11:47 PM)twinscollector814 Wrote: I can't see your pictures so I don't know if mine compares to yours, but I have a 1998 Pinnacle Mint Coin of Mark McGwire. This one is listed in the OPG,
Highland Mint stuff is basically like top of the line artist stuff, they are only offered through special promotions, and some of this stuff they sold for outrageous amounts of money, and they were limited in production to a certain number.

Pinnacle Mint coins, were made by the Pinnacle card company, the bronze coins are very common, and do not have a great deal of worth, you can still buy boxes of Pinnacle Mint stuff really cheap as it was not exactly a fan favorite of the collector's.

I have purchased hobby boxes of this stuff for as low as $7 a box, where as the Highland Mint coins start out at something like $39.95 for the Bronze each...

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(07-05-2011, 11:47 PM)twinscollector814 Wrote: I can't see your pictures so I don't know if mine compares to yours, but I have a 1998 Pinnacle Mint Coin of Mark McGwire. This one is listed in the OPG,

Here is the pic of front and back, sorry for the huge pictures...

Front:
[Image: McGwireCoin.jpg]

Back:
[Image: McGwireCoin2.jpg]

Mine are not the Pinnacle Mint. They are definitely the Highland Mint coins. The scan I had attached pictured the coin and the COA with the serial number.

(07-05-2011, 10:46 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: ebay

we are allowed to say it. just cant link live auctions
just checked on the bay and it seems that mine would be valued between $35-$40 each.
Thanks.