`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
frank thomas 23 kt gold bat, auto

frank thomas 23 kt gold bat, auto
I just pulled a card that is not even listed in the online price guide. very similar though, maybe someone can help me figure out the value. It is the ...Feel the game, 23 kt Gold plated card with Frank Thomas auto and a game used bat in the card. It is also graded at a 10 and encapsulated. I pulled it out of a Topps retail box at walmart, you know the box with several 08-09 or 10 baseball packs in there, they add one graded card also, usually like a graded rookie card from the 90's, well this card is scarce and auto, and the gold part etc, they don't show him having the bat item either in beckett, but it is the bat and on back congratulates you for the item and gold etc. the grade may or not mean much, can anyone help me or make an offer of its trade or selling value?
Looking for Shane Doan and other current Coyotes. Steve Nash of the Suns, Fitzg
erald of the Cardinals, UND hockey players like Toewes, Parise, Oshie, Buphglin,
Zajac etc...favorite player is Stamkos...Rookies and autos.

RE: frank thomas 23 kt gold bat, auto
Can you scan the card? I am a F.T. Collector and I do not know which card you are talking about

is this it
http://cgi.ebay.com/Frank-Thomas-feel-ga..._500wt_715

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

I don't see the auto on the e-bay one but I have the same card-The auto looks real because of the ink and how the signature is receased EXACLY in the pen stoke and no ink over bite-always wondered if it was real of not-BTW its a 2000 feel the game 23k gold--I wonder because I have a 4 card set that I recieved for a donation to the Frank Thomas foundation and the card that discribes the set has the exact same signature including the "35" under his auto. and that one looks penned also-could just be a GREAT auto pen--Thoughts??
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks