`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
photoshop question

photoshop question
im trying to make a signature that looks cool i took a pic of 8 different cards of mkne of players in my pc, now i am trying to edit these photos so all of them are in one picture. is there anyway i can do this on photo shop or am i better of taking a picture of them all together?

RE: photoshop question
I'm not sure about photobucket but you can download paint.net. its free. I made a banner.
1. open a new box and resize it to 820x220 e.x
2. then upload a photo you want and then copy the photo and paste it onto the banner size created.
3. Keep the banner size
4. Once your image is on the banner it may be large but you can drag the image to the size you want. Just repeat the copy and paste steps and resize.

Also check youtube.com and search "How to create forum signature"
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: photoshop question
(07-05-2011, 09:25 AM)talkntribe Wrote: I'm not sure about photobucket but you can download paint.net. its free. I made a banner.
1. open a new box and resize it to 820x220 e.x
2. then upload a photo you want and then copy the photo and paste it onto the banner size created.
3. Keep the banner size
4. Once your image is on the banner it may be large but you can drag the image to the size you want. Just repeat the copy and paste steps and resize.

Also check youtube.com and search "How to create forum signature"
ok thanks, my computer actually broke, on the laptop right now, once i get it fixed i will download paint.net and see what i can do