`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you know how you just KNOW a customer is gonna be a problem?

RE: you know how you just KNOW a customer is gonna be a problem?
(07-02-2011, 02:14 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: Dante Hicks: You hate people!
Randal Graves: But, I love gatherings, isn't it ironic?
CLERKS !!!!!!!!!
(07-05-2011, 04:21 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: lord knows he is going to say the cards werent as described, or they were damaged, or whatever....
I could see this coming after your first post......
I stopped selling on the bay because of dumb people like this.

I am sorry to hear that. I was looking to see if he had anything for sale to harras him but he has nothing listed.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(07-05-2011, 04:21 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: lord knows he is going to say the cards werent as described, or they were damaged, or whatever....
Hopefully that's the point where the system catches up to him. I find that most of the time when I get someone like this when they file an item not described claim they think they're going to get to keep the cards and get refunded in full. At that point I accept the refund request made through the claim, knowing that eBay will require them to return the cards at their expense. I haven't had one of these buyers take me up on it yet. I've also gotten every negative I've ever recieved by a buyer of this type removed based on the clause that states that a negative can't be left if it is based on an eBay policy. It may take a little work but eventually I'm able to get in touch with an eBay employee who will look beyond their preset scripts and use common sense to see what the buyer is trying to do.

Thanks for putting his ID out there but I already had him blocked. In my case with him, from what I remember, he at least had the decency, if you want to call it that, to put forth a bunch of demands before purchasing that demonstrated to me that he was going to be the problem you're having with him.

Actually, I remember exactly what he did. He was looking for 1000 stripe parallels from Wild Card and only the star players, like the Favre RC, and contacted me based on having a couple 50 and 100 stripes listed. When I told him that I didn't have any he told me to go find them because he pays my salary and I should do what he wants. I got rid of him by telling him that he never had bought from me and was never going to. A few months later he asked again, having forgotten he had already tried with me once before. I ignored him and haven't heard from him since.

(07-05-2011, 07:09 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Hopefully that's the point where the system catches up to him. I find that most of the time when I get someone like this when they file an item not described claim they think they're going to get to keep the cards and get refunded in full. At that point I accept the refund request made through the claim, knowing that eBay will require them to return the cards at their expense. I haven't had one of these buyers take me up on it yet. I've also gotten every negative I've ever recieved by a buyer of this type removed based on the clause that states that a negative can't be left if it is based on an eBay policy. It may take a little work but eventually I'm able to get in touch with an eBay employee who will look beyond their preset scripts and use common sense to see what the buyer is trying to do.

Thanks for putting his ID out there but I already had him blocked. In my case with him, from what I remember, he at least had the decency, if you want to call it that, to put forth a bunch of demands before purchasing that demonstrated to me that he was going to be the problem you're having with him.

Actually, I remember exactly what he did. He was looking for 1000 stripe parallels from Wild Card and only the star players, like the Favre RC, and contacted me based on having a couple 50 and 100 stripes listed. When I told him that I didn't have any he told me to go find them because he pays my salary and I should do what he wants. I got rid of him by telling him that he never had bought from me and was never going to. A few months later he asked again, having forgotten he had already tried with me once before. I ignored him and haven't heard from him since.
and to think: he's a pysch major with a specialization in christian counseling. methinks he might need some counseling of his own

(07-05-2011, 04:21 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you know what? i wasnt going to put his name out there, but after last night...

qualitycoinsandcards located in GA. if you want further details, PM me. block him
wow, even I have more feedback than him. And I just read his "history/background" and now I want to punch him. I feel like buying something from him and leaving 1 star because the "customer is always right"
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Whatever happened with this buyer? did he complain after he got the cards?
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

postscript: the cards arrived the day after the long holiday, of course.

after making vague threats previously, he got the cards from my dutch and started to kiss my pale white rump. started gushing about how he loved the cards and sorry he was a jackass, and how he would tell all his friends and leave me glowing feeback, and how he would be buying again and again, and how he got screwed by someone else, and that's why he acted like he did

i kindly ignored him, left him blocked. i dont need his money...not worth it

(07-02-2011, 03:05 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: 2. the customer is almost never right
I worked retail and phone support back in the day. This is absolutely true. Retail and phone support has made me dislike the human race in general. After those jobs, when people ask me for help on there computers i would say "go F yourself and fix it yourself".....lol....i know, I have alot of anger..... Smile Those jobs made me go back to school so i did not have to deal with that anymore.....
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

(07-11-2011, 08:23 PM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: For all those saying "the customer is almost never right", the shoe fits both feet...Sometimes a customer is a problem, sometimes a seller is a problem.
um...yea. which is why "the customer is always right" is complete malarky

(07-05-2011, 07:28 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: and to think: he's a pysch major with a specialization in christian counseling. methinks he might need some counseling of his own
The funny thing is. My gf of almost 7 years is gonna be going for her doctorate in clinical psychology and I some times wonder the same thing LMAO

I'm glad she doesn't come on here [Image: dodgy.gif]