`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!

RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!
(07-24-2011, 07:54 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: No problem, this needed to be done. I know there are alot nice peices out there not graded, but graded cards look sooooo much better. Anytime you get more please look for this thread. I plan on having this thread be very popular!!! Thanks again! Smile
I am sorry but I dont see the point in getting cards graded if they are just for yourself to admire you know? And I think they look ugly. I dont like the casing there has to be a better looking way. JMO
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(07-24-2011, 10:00 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I feel so left out, I have no cards graded Sad After looking at this thread I actually chose a few to send in whenever I get the $ for it (group grading ever coming to fruition?? Smile that I may post scans of in a different thread to get opinions on how they'll grade out.

Simply amazing cards though. AWESOME thread!
Thank you very much for the kind words. Try not to feel left out or about the grades you will get. Just know grading is the best thing you can do to a card. So just send them in if you got them and join the fun anytime. I promise you this thread isnt going anywhere!!! We'll be waiting for you!!! Smile
(07-24-2011, 10:04 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: I am sorry but I dont see the point in getting cards graded if they are just for yourself to admire you know? And I think they look ugly. I dont like the casing there has to be a better looking way. JMO
Its coo everyone has there own opintion of these. Some like some dont. I want even get into that. But thank you for your feedback!!! Smile
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

(07-24-2011, 10:27 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Thank you very much for the kind words. Try not to feel left out or about the grades you will get. Just know grading is the best thing you can do to a card. So just send them in if you got them and join the fun anytime. I promise you this thread isnt going anywhere!!! We'll be waiting for you!!! Smile

Its coo everyone has there own opintion of these. Some like some dont. I want even get into that. But thank you for your feedback!!! Smile
Smile its cool! just my opinion! u do have to agree they could look better! i love seeing everyones stuff though! still wish the board picked up a little more and MORE trading! trading is dead! its not like before still.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(07-24-2011, 10:33 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Smile its cool! just my opinion! u do have to agree they could look better! i love seeing everyones stuff though! still wish the board picked up a little more and MORE trading! trading is dead! its not like before still.
We are doing the best we can to get more involved we slowed down after having a few good days. But we just need more trying to do more thats all. Smile We will get it back I have faith.

Before the big Site change these boards were awesome, after the change most people didn't return. I always look at members Join date, there is still very few of the older members still around. A lot of people hated the new system and din't like that re reset your post count and din't want to put the time in to learn the new system. I was one of them but I decided to check in here one day and I like the new system. I thought it was time to start posting again and before long maybe I will get my 10,000 post count back again like it was before it got reset.

I came back and I noticed a few other guys have. Hopefully word gets out and a lot of them will return as we lost a lot of great members (and some not so great ha ha).

Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

I felt the same. I reported on here after the new site went up and wanted nothing to do with it. Then I started buying cards again and said I'm gonna have to learn it to show off...lol

On the other hand, my post count didnt restart. No way I posted 2,000+ times in less than two months...lol

I am refering to the relaunch a few years ago, not just the most recent one. I think that was before your join date. The post count didn't change on the most recent relaunch but it did on the first big one. As I said I was somewhere between 10,000 - 11,000 post back then, I won't live long enough to reach that again especially with how slow the boards are now. Lets all hope it picks up.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

(07-25-2011, 07:49 AM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: I am refering to the relaunch a few years ago, not just the most recent one. I think that was before your join date. The post count didn't change on the most recent relaunch but it did on the first big one. As I said I was somewhere between 10,000 - 11,000 post back then, I won't live long enough to reach that again especially with how slow the boards are now. Lets all hope it picks up.
We can ONLY hope it will! Smile

Bumpage! Looking to see something new!!! Smile

These are what I have for bgs graded cards.

[Image: 002.jpg]
[Image: 001-1.jpg]
[Image: 003.jpg]
Selling my org out
Rolleyes