`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleasse help finish series 1

RE: Pleasse help finish series 1
(07-02-2011, 09:00 PM)yodel215 Wrote: A fowl*...(a bird)..swooping in to pick somethin up. lol thanks for asking.
Last one that tried that got hit by a Randy Johnson fastball... WHOOMP!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(07-03-2011, 12:42 AM)dbacks08 Wrote: Last one that tried that got hit by a Randy Johnson fastball... WHOOMP!
didnt that really happen?
thx friends for your offers i got my complete s1 set now, s2 will be my next thread in another few weeks or so.
[Image: RsYW2.png]
Collecting 2011 Topps Parallels, Heritage, Chrome and Commemorative Patches.

(07-03-2011, 01:50 AM)yodel215 Wrote: didnt that really happen?
thx friends for your offers i got my complete s1 set now, s2 will be my next thread in another few weeks or so.
Yeah... you've never seen that video? Google "Randy Johnson fastball bird" and you should be able to find a video easily.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(07-03-2011, 11:28 AM)dbacks08 Wrote: Yeah... you've never seen that video? Google "Randy Johnson fastball bird" and you should be able to find a video easily.
ROFL, LMAO and LOL! I won't be making any "Fowl swoops" for his card anytime soon. haha. I didn't know a bird had that many feathers. Tongue
[Image: RsYW2.png]
Collecting 2011 Topps Parallels, Heritage, Chrome and Commemorative Patches.