`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Holy Jeez I Just About Had a Heart Attack- Diamond Giveaway Related

OT: Holy Jeez I Just About Had a Heart Attack- Diamond Giveaway Related
So I sign in and start working on putting a trade offer together to trade off some 60s and 70s cards to weed out some cards. The offer wouldn't go through and then it brought me back to the sign in page.

I sign in, and ZAP, NOTHING!! All 97 Rings (59 unique), 80 Cards, Prize History, EVERYTHING is gone!

Now I've got 50 new codes to enter and I'm freaking out trying to figure out how to contact Customer Support and even that wouldn't work right. I signed out and in, in and out for 15 minutes, still nothing.

Then as I was just about to get on the phone and call Topps, POOF, everything shows up just as it should be.

Whew! I was going insane, LOL. I mean my better cards and vintage pack have already shipped and will be here Tuesday, but I still wanted a shot at the Mantle Ring. Thought for 15 minutes or so, I'd have to start all over.

Anyone else have this or something like this happen over there?
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

RE: OT: Holy Jeez I Just About Had a Heart Attack- Diamond Giveaway Related
Mine did that too - just got a Black Diamond Die Cut in trade a couple of days ago, and then this happened. From what I could tell, it kept reverting back to what my account had around April 28th.

Seems like I complete a trade at least once a day, and then it was showing my most recent trade happened on 4-28-2011, and most of my cards were gone.

It came back to normal, then went away again, now is back.

I think it must have something to do with when their site was down for a week due to Amazon Cloud.

Still makes me worry and want to get my better cards out of there.

Ken

(07-01-2011, 02:10 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: So I sign in and start working on putting a trade offer together to trade off some 60s and 70s cards to weed out some cards. The offer wouldn't go through and then it brought me back to the sign in page.

I sign in, and ZAP, NOTHING!! All 97 Rings (59 unique), 80 Cards, Prize History, EVERYTHING is gone!

Now I've got 50 new codes to enter and I'm freaking out trying to figure out how to contact Customer Support and even that wouldn't work right. I signed out and in, in and out for 15 minutes, still nothing.

Then as I was just about to get on the phone and call Topps, POOF, everything shows up just as it should be.

Whew! I was going insane, LOL. I mean my better cards and vintage pack have already shipped and will be here Tuesday, but I still wanted a shot at the Mantle Ring. Thought for 15 minutes or so, I'd have to start all over.

Anyone else have this or something like this happen over there?
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(07-01-2011, 03:09 PM)hellsbells Wrote: Mine did that too - just got a Black Diamond Die Cut in trade a couple of days ago, and then this happened. From what I could tell, it kept reverting back to what my account had around April 28th.

Seems like I complete a trade at least once a day, and then it was showing my most recent trade happened on 4-28-2011, and most of my cards were gone.

It came back to normal, then went away again, now is back.

I think it must have something to do with when their site was down for a week due to Amazon Cloud.

Still makes me worry and want to get my better cards out of there.

Ken

Yeah that could be. I wasn't really worried about my cards since like I said I took shipment of my good stuff Wednesday, but it still freaked me out. Plus I only need the Mantle Ring, though it's a pipe dream I'm afraid.

I'd advise you to go ahead and take delivery just in case something screws up permanently, hopefully it won't though. I had my set, vintage pack and 19 cards shipped and they are coming UPS Insured with sig confirmation and to my surprise, they charged me nothing. The set won't ship til August though, but who cares, it's going in the closet anyway.
This was my second time taking delivery, and if I hit anything nice from the 50 codes I have to enter, I'll take delivery immediately to be safe, LOL.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

I just checked and my same crappy 12 cards I had are all still there!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney