`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your favorite card?

RE: Your favorite card?
A card I dont own. 1953 Bowman Color Pee Wee Reese.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(07-03-2011, 10:06 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: [Image: ryanbraun4.jpg]
That is a great looking card. I had a whole stack of 2005 Topps Chrome, Refractors, Black Refractor and XFractor of Braun that I had to sell off to pay bills right before he blew up a few years ago. I think I got about 10% of what they sell for now. Sad I really do like that the look of the red xfractors. Great card!

Thanks alot man! I had to trade a Ken Griffey Auto to get it. I really like your Martin Perez 1/1 as well. I still don't have any 1/1's of anybody yet in my collection. I really want to pull one but I am thinking that is probably not going to happen.lol. Secondary market will have to probably do when I am ready to purchase one in the future.

They're all in my sig-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

[Image: 53Reese.jpg]

Just so you know it is not fair just to pick one card. LOL
Beside my T-206 collection
vintage pre war
[Image: lougehrig.jpg]
vintage
1971 Nolan Ryan
[Image: nr8.jpg]
modern card
Joe Jackson/ Thorpe dual GU
[Image: april2011md3.jpg]
(07-03-2011, 10:06 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: [Image: ryanbraun4.jpg]
I hate to be an indian giver but I want my card Back!!! Just kidding glad to see it is still one of your Favorites.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I see you all have your really sweet high dollar cards out there, but how about just a base card? Mid 90's Pinnacle had the Griffey Jr. blowing the huge bubble with his gum, now that is a sweet card! One of my all time favorites and it is just a base card that anyone can own. As far as a better card than that, I met Rey Maualuga (Linebacker for the Bengals) at a Kids training camp, and got his autograph on a 2009 Gridiron Kings Dual patch card #ed to 95 and also got him to hand # the card on the front 1/1. Those are my 2 favorite cards, that I own.

(07-05-2011, 07:05 PM)donbickle707 Wrote: I see you all have your really sweet high dollar cards out there, but how about just a base card? Mid 90's Pinnacle had the Griffey Jr. blowing the huge bubble with his gum, now that is a sweet card! One of my all time favorites and it is just a base card that anyone can own. As far as a better card than that, I met Rey Maualuga (Linebacker for the Bengals) at a Kids training camp, and got his autograph on a 2009 Gridiron Kings Dual patch card #ed to 95 and also got him to hand # the card on the front 1/1. Those are my 2 favorite cards, that I own.
This card would have to apply and as of recently, is very close to my '53 Reese as my favorite card. My grandfather threw this into a Christmas present randomly back in '95. He passed away in '98 and we got pretty close his last few years. One of the things we'd talk about on the phone about once a week was the status of the Red Sox. I had paid attention to Nomar in the minors and told him that he was one to watch while he jokingly blew me off as he said nobody could be good with a name like that. He tossed this in as a joke. And while I have fond memories of him and talking about baseball, the one thing he left behind for me that had more impact than I ever thought it would, though I wouldn't realize it until about 6 years after the fact was when left me his Bronze Star he received in World War 2 and my grandmother gave me the flag that she was presented with after his passing. This was the biggest factor, out of a few, that pushed me to join the Army in 2004.

Sorry for going off track.
[Image: nomah.jpg]

It's a toss up:

[Image: jr96.jpg]

and

[Image: jr417.jpg]

This is one of two Rice bat barrel cards that exist.