`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 Upper Deck Ovation

RE: 2006 Upper Deck Ovation
(07-01-2011, 05:12 AM)fulltritty Wrote: I have been purchasing all of my hobby boxes from DCS Sports (http://www.dcssportscards.com/). Seem to be good prices, free shipping over $100, and you get a free pack of cards for every hobby box you buy. So far, those free packs have yielded 2 autographs.
that's my lcs...i pull monsters from that guy all the time, pulled my avatar card from there. Hes always lower or close to everyone else's prices . Nice hits

RE: 2006 Upper Deck Ovation
I remembered loving the first Ovation card design so after your post I looked up a checklist for this. Set design is not as cool as 2001 but I still like it, and there's some nice autographs in this product! I dont buy many boxes but once in a while I like to find something cheap thats a couple years old. I just picked up a 2 box lot on ebay for 50 bucks, free shipping. List price was 58.99 but I offered 50 and the seller accepted. I thought that was a pretty sweet deal. I hope I get close to completing the set and of course a Pujols, Molina, or Wainwright Rookie auto would be awesome as well! Will keep you posted after the boxes show up and also might hit someone up for singles if I decide to drop 20 bucks to organize...

Dan