`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinnacle Artist Proof?

Pinnacle Artist Proof?
What's the difference between a common and the artist proof cards?
Collect Royals players ie Billy Butler, Eric Hosmer, Alcides Escobar and others ie Cliff Lee, David Ortiz etc...

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/...utographs/

RE: Pinnacle Artist Proof?
From what I've seen and recall, Pinnacle actually labeled the card with some sort of stamp that said "Artist's Proof" where as the regular card did not have that.

(06-30-2011, 12:53 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: From what I've seen and recall, Pinnacle actually labeled the card with some sort of stamp that said "Artist's Proof" where as the regular card did not have that.
How about Topps Stadium club first day issue vrs common?
Collect Royals players ie Billy Butler, Eric Hosmer, Alcides Escobar and others ie Cliff Lee, David Ortiz etc...

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/...utographs/

(06-30-2011, 12:55 PM)theroyalpain Wrote: How about Topps Stadium club first day issue vrs common?
I believe they had a first day issue stamp on the front of the card, similar to the Pinnacle AP. I know the 2008 TSC set has 2 variations of the 1st day issues, one is serial numbered and the other is not. Hope this helps.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(06-30-2011, 12:55 PM)theroyalpain Wrote: How about Topps Stadium club first day issue vrs common?
Here's a pic of a first day issue
[Image: Fukudome2008StadiumClub.jpg]
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

I'm not sure what years you're asking for but here is what it looked like waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy back then.
Regular Issue / Museum Collection / Artist Proof
[Image: 1994Pinnacle.jpg]