`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Goodwin Champions..the baseball players

2011 Goodwin Champions..the baseball players
These just came out today and I know little to nothing about this so i picked up a pack today at my LCS. What would this be under? It has a bunch of different sports/non sports in them but i pulled a mini of Ryan Lavarnway and a regular card of Willie Keeler. Just seeing if anyone else got this yet.

Again sorry if this is in the wrong section but i honestly don;t know what topic this would be under haha. Its not in the OPG yet. I can provide scans tomorrow if yous want to see.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: 2011 Goodwin Champions..the baseball players
It is a baseball release. But has a lot of diff. sports.

yes, they are classified as baseball, but go in with eyes open. You may pull a horse shoe champion auto!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(06-30-2011, 08:23 AM)homerjg007 Wrote: yes, they are classified as baseball, but go in with eyes open. You may pull a horse shoe champion auto!
yea, I had two packs in one of those value boxes at Walmart before and pulled a hockey card and an ex-president card.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]