`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Pettis,Salas,Lance Kendricks,Robert Quinn, and Jake Locker!!!! Lot's FT!

Looking For Pettis,Salas,Lance Kendricks,Robert Quinn, and Jake Locker!!!! Lot's FT!
Looking for the players listed below. Lmk what you have and if you see anything from my bucket you could use. Thanks!

Looking for:

Jake Locker
Austin Pettis
Greg Salas
Robert Quinn
Lance Kendricks
Eric Berry
Sam Bradford

Also would like to pick up an auto of: Mark Ingram,Julio Jones,Demarco Murray,Christian Ponder, and a few others

Bucket:

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

RE: Looking For Pettis,Salas,Lance Kendricks,Robert Quinn, and Jake Locker!!!! Lot's FT!
I'm still interested in either Skelton auto

RE: Looking For Pettis,Salas,Lance Kendricks,Robert Quinn, and Jake Locker!!!! Lot's FT!
I have the 2011 Press Pass Greg Salas Auto

[Image: scan0041.jpg]

[Image: scan0011.jpg]

Lookin for Chargers auto's. LMK.

to the top
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!