`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent PC Pick Ups NFT

Recent PC Pick Ups NFT
Havent got a ton recently, but some nice stuff. As I mentioned in a previous thread I am a little burnt out on collecting at the moment. Hopefully it will pick up soon with some trades.

[Image: 4849edea.jpg]
[Image: 8408483c.jpg]
[Image: 99a9f1c1.jpg]
[Image: 1eb3aa27.jpg]
[Image: 3a4192e8.jpg]
[Image: 912df405.jpg]
[Image: c0b44e84.jpg]
[Image: 5ac8a731.jpg]
[Image: 333c99b3.jpg]
[Image: a628913c.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Recent PC Pick Ups NFT
Simply marvelous man. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(06-28-2011, 06:34 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Simply marvelous man. Smile
Thanks man! I havent got a lot recently and probably wont for a while...Hopefully waiting for some of the newer products to come out.

Nice pick-ups man, some real beauties! That's the first time I've seen one of those Ray Allens too.

(06-28-2011, 06:49 PM)evolb909 Wrote: Nice pick-ups man, some real beauties! That's the first time I've seen one of those Ray Allens too.
Thanks man! I got it for really cheap! I think it was only $13 plus shipping that I got it for. The auction ended at like 1am and I put my bid in and won.

Oh man, what a deal!

very nice stuff!!!! i see youre building up that durant pc. i just recently got some more durant rc year stuff, mostly gu's for my pc, ofcourse when i get them in ill scan them and add them to my respective pc threads. and that allen auto is awesome, and excellent price!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-28-2011, 08:27 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: very nice stuff!!!! i see youre building up that durant pc. i just recently got some more durant rc year stuff, mostly gu's for my pc, ofcourse when i get them in ill scan them and add them to my respective pc threads. and that allen auto is awesome, and excellent price!!!!!
Yeah, I am. I am not going for every Durant I see. Mainly RC year cards and patches. If I can get Durant cards in trades thats cool, but I am only buying RCs and patches.

sweet pickups. Nick I think your gone to have to update your banner or maybe stop collecting ray as a celtic.jk
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

i wish i were burnt out like that, lol

btw it had me wondering for 5 minutes what the H N E on the printing plate stood for...