`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what value would you give this card??

what value would you give this card??
just seeing some opinions on what you guys think i could get out of this for future reference, i am not looking to sell it yet. also do you think it would be worth grading and how much more i could get for it if it was graded and what grade do you think it would get, might be hard to tell by this pic tho

Photobucket

RE: what value would you give this card??
$500 raw, i would ask for them the grade it if its a 9.5 or higher and just authenticate it if its not.
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

I wouldn't get it graded because it is a 1/1. If you got it graded, it would not make the value go up because it is already one of a kind. As for value, all I know is over $100.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

(06-28-2011, 05:04 PM)20youksox Wrote: I wouldn't get it graded because it is a 1/1. If you got it graded, it would not make the value go up because it is already one of a kind. As for value, all I know is over $100.
i was thinking of not getting it graded but thought of the possibility of it adding to the value, but i guess if the first post is in the ball park i qould be happy with $500 either way, plus getting cards graded costs alot

500 is a bit steep imo....i would say around 3 topps. And there isn't a point in grading it because it's one of a kind, a bad grade will do nothing but hurt the value and from i've read on previous threads game used cards don't grade well. Thats just from reading on here though i don't know too much about it to be honest

The only reason IMO not to grade it is if you do plan on getting rid of it either via trade/sell in the future. If that was Braun I would get it graded just because I know its going to stay in my collection a long time and I would want to keep it protected. BGS encapsulation process seems a whole lot more protective than PSA.