Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 bowman refractor questions.

2 bowman refractor questions.
[Image: Luc.jpg]

2006 bowman sterling Jeremy Sowers gold refractor 1/10
2007 bowman chrome draft picks Austin Gallagher orange refractor 12/25

How much do you think I could get for these on ebay?
I collect any baseball cards.

RE: 2 bowman refractor questions.
Seen several post out there on how to value N/A due to scarcity cards. Might be worth looking up. I've heard some say they take the value of the player's lower end card from the same series and multiply it by a factor relating to the scarcity of the card. I've considered taking it and using the rarity of the pull ratio. for instance if there were 100 commons in the set your chance of pulling a specific common may be 1:4. If the chance of pulling a gold were 1:64 then I'd multiply the common value times 16 (since the chance of pulling it is 16 times less likely...4..64...). Hard part of that is getting those pull ratios.
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

Gallagher is a 22 yr old doing "ok" in a ball.
Sowers hasnt pitched in mlb since 2009.

Can't Imagine either getting more than $10

I would say the Sowers is probaly $8-$15 but the gallagher you might be able to get $15-$30
[Image: cars1-1.gif]

Always Looking for Corey Wootton. I also can 50/50 MWL For Autos.

Austin's in his third year in the California League (+one year out for shoulder surgery).

I've gotten to know him pretty well over that time. Why bother with the bay? Check my organizer and let's see if we can make a trade.

Thanks,
Toby
Looking for UC-Riverside alumni (Paul Applebee, Rob Brantly, Marc Rzepczynski)