`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throwing my collection in the mix for Super Collector

RE: Throwing my collection in the mix for Super Collector
(06-27-2011, 09:36 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: you must have almost all of his cards, lol. That is an impressive collection!
It felt like that at one point there wasn't a card on eBay, Beckett, Sports Lots or anywhere else I had a link to....

I am glad to see more and more cards being listed.

Thanks johnxgodfree!
X

One day I will get around to adding my total Derek Jeter collection. He is an expensive player to collect but thats why I am doing it buy years as soon as I get below 40 for his rookie years I need I will start listing his 1997 cards as well. I have to say with your collection that big for him I would think you would win also. I will probably try sometime next year after I save up enough to get the Mirror Gold card of his.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(06-28-2011, 02:40 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: One day I will get around to adding my total Derek Jeter collection. He is an expensive player to collect but thats why I am doing it buy years as soon as I get below 40 for his rookie years I need I will start listing his 1997 cards as well. I have to say with your collection that big for him I would think you would win also. I will probably try sometime next year after I save up enough to get the Mirror Gold card of his.
very expensive to collect. that said he has some great cards and you have 1000s of different cards to collect and enjoy! I am jealous there are only about 15 different cards (non parallel) so I look forward to each new set.

good luck with your Mirror Gold!
X

(06-27-2011, 09:16 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: (That was a joke, I couldn't find the "sarcasm" font) :-)
It's disguised as the "delete profile" key on your user control panel.

Wink

[Image: 374.gif][Image: 1337.gif]

(06-29-2011, 08:40 AM)jerodc10 Wrote: It's disguised as the "delete profile" key on your user control panel.

Wink
:o well at least I know what I have been doing wrong! Tongue
X

I should enter for Kila but I don't have the time to get it together. I have a great Thomas Collection as well but the time it would take me to do it all is unthinkable. Great Prado collection man.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Thanks!

It does take a while, but it is fun to "see" where you are in your collection. good luck with your Ka'aihue and I have seen some of your Frank numbers very impressive even if they aren't all tallied.
X