`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question

question
is anyone else getting kicked off the site while theyre logged in? ill be trying to add cards to a trade or looking at my or6ganize and all of a sudden i have to log back in!!*+
JD

RE: question
(06-24-2011, 03:17 PM)jdevolve Wrote: is anyone else getting kicked off the site while theyre logged in? ill be trying to add cards to a trade or looking at my or6ganize and all of a sudden i have to log back in!!*+
Happens to me all the time.
Always looking for Atlanta Braves, Tennessee Titans, and Memphis Grizzlies autographs and memorabilia. Also, autographs of Tennessee Volunteers players.

it happened to me once to
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(06-24-2011, 03:17 PM)jdevolve Wrote: is anyone else getting kicked off the site while theyre logged in? ill be trying to add cards to a trade or looking at my or6ganize and all of a sudden i have to log back in!!*+
Happens to me almost everyday. (Ecspecially when I switch between the tabs on the top)
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

are there any solutions to this problem because its annoying as hell!
JD