`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to move ORG

RE: Looking to move ORG
(06-27-2011, 03:27 PM)garnettfan4life Wrote: just lmk what u have in the way of Jordan
It's game sued and auto's only nothing Jordan. Take a look at the org guy's and send over offers.
[Image: sc23.jpg]

Unfortunately Beckett is down...ONCE AGAIN...so no one can look at anyone's orgs right now!
scratch that, for some reason I just can not view YOURS...anyone else having this problem?
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/kylel0926/

Want: Dwight Howard Autos, Patches & RC Refractors, RC Autos of Cousins, Greg Monroe, Derozan, Harden, Jrue Holiday, any other STAR Autos!

(06-27-2011, 05:12 PM)klarson03 Wrote: Unfortunately Beckett is down...ONCE AGAIN...so no one can look at anyone's orgs right now!
scratch that, for some reason I just can not view YOURS...anyone else having this problem?
I have tried to look at his a few times today and keep getting 'page not found'.
Collecting: Gary Payton, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, and James Harden. After that, anything that catches my eye.

Yea it took me awhile to even see my own profile to check my threads. Let me know if you see anything when ever it works.

Also....Please let me know when you send over an offer if your want to trade or buy. I have a few offers now and don't know if I am supposed to look at ORG's or send a price.

Bump for today.

Thanks to Cramer84 for getting the first deal done yesterday.

173 view and 15 posted. Come on lets get some offers so I can get rid of these cards guys.

Sold a few traded a few anyone else want some.... Would love to sell off feel free to make offers.

Sent open offer..

Offer responded. Come on guys plenty of looks no bites.

some one has to want some of these.