`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday from Topps Today!

Mailday from Topps Today!
I got in a few cards from the Topps Diamond Giveaway today in the mail, including one that I'm really excited about for my PC!

1966 Topps #240 Earl Battey
[Image: IMG_3426.jpg]

1960 Topps #45 Roy McMillan
[Image: IMG_3427.jpg]

2011 Topps Diamond Die-Cut #DDC-148 Mark Reynolds
[Image: IMG_3423.jpg]

Obviously, the Reynolds is for my PC, and it's gorgeous! The Battey is very nice with good corners (not perfect, but not totally rounded), and the McMillan is okay. It has a very, very light crease through the center of the card which you might not be able to see in the photo, but it is now the oldest card in my collection, so I'm not complaining!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

RE: Mailday from Topps Today!
My last mailday from Topps was almost identical (year-wise) to yours. I had a die-cut, a '60, and a '68 shipped to me (so close haha) and the '60 is now my oldest also
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Haha... very nice! Which cards were they?

(06-23-2011, 12:59 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: My last mailday from Topps was almost identical (year-wise) to yours. I had a die-cut, a '60, and a '68 shipped to me (so close haha) and the '60 is now my oldest also
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(06-23-2011, 01:01 AM)dbacks08 Wrote: Haha... very nice! Which cards were they?
Hank Aaron die-cut, Jim Gilliam '60, Sam Bowens '68
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Very nice. The Hank Aaron die cut has got to be nice!